Monday, January 28, 2008

Labels by Mae Armstrong

Creating homemade gifts for family and friends is fun. You can personalize each gift or project with your own signature tag. Labels by Mae Armstrong are a fun and exciting way to finish that special something for that special someone.

Here are some tags I've made recently for my family and you can have them too! It's only $20/sheet! Just select from the following samples. One (8.5x11) sheet contains 12 tags. Once I receive the payment, a PDF copy will be emailed. Label projects can be printed using card stock paper. You can print as many tags as you need.

Order your customized tags today! Please feel free to email me (mae_armstrong@hotmail.com) right away for any questions about your request. Payment can be made through Paypal only.

Please visit my blog regularly for new designs and ideas for how to use your tags.

















































No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin