Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

It's been crazy around here. We're done with the big party, said our goodbyes to our visiting family, cleaned the house, back to my projects and our little family activities. With all the whirl wind of events...I was able to put together this special Father's Day album for my husband. I compiled all the precious pictures to remember his first year of being a Daddy. I just hope my husband isn't reading my blog post. :)

Pinhole Press is simply remarkable. I've seen it at A Cup of Jo back in March. It was love at first sight. I knew I would come up with a personalized gift for someone someday. The website is so easy to use and navigate. The only hard part is waiting for all the pictures to render. Saving took a long time too! I was able to save some time by creating a folder I wanted for the album. The checkout process was amazing and shipping was impressive. I can't wait to create more albums for my family.

I chose the brown spine cover and a sepia finish for the photo cover. I just love that I don't have to worry about adding too many text for each page. I do love the dedication page Pinhole Press provided. It's enough space for me to say what I want to say.

Here are some of my favorite pages throughout the book. These pictures make me smile every time. :)
Have a fabulous Father's Day weekend with your lovies!

1 comment:

Lissa (Bellenza) said...

Oh my goodness, that is one truly priceless Father's Day gift!

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin