Monday, August 15, 2011

Yard Sale Find: Bean Bag

We went on another yard sale quest. My friend and I found a bunch of cute things along the way. One of them is this bean bag set from a lady that lives in my neighborhood. Nothing against Appstate but I saw the inner beauty. I needed the bean bag filler. Bean bag yard sale price $12.


Before:


After:

I purchased this cute Chevron fabric online and used an old flat sheet as the main pillow cover. I just followed this simple tutorial for pillow shams and I was able to create my cute and trendy bean bag. I updated the typical shape into a square. The pillow needed to accommodate two little rascals. I think I achieved my goal.


Other little boy wouldn't sit still but I was able to capture this precious photo of Ryan sitting contently on our new bean bag. :)


No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin