I am a bit too early but I like to plan and create my handmade presents as soon as ideas come to mind. This is my sweet little stationery set for my Mom. I haven't seen here in a long time so I will be sending a small care package for Mother's Day this year.
I prepared two sets of cards using the BasicGrey Little Black Dress paper set. I started by preparing the circle tags and stamped the monogram and created doily accents for layering. I stamped my mother's initial using PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Archive stamp set.
I also used the decorative strips of paper with the adhesive back. I also trimmed strips of black/brown from the BasicGrey Little Black Dress paper pad collection for the darker set.
I added more layers to the design by adding some BasicGrey Little Black Dress flower stickers to the stationery set.
Here's the second set. Both sets turned out great!
I also used the lace to add more dimension to my card design. I just love the vintage feel and the designs blends really well.
I also added my brand new "handmade with love" stamp and it simply adds a sweet finish to every card.
Wrapped each set with natural twine.
I also selected a chocolate brown envelope to match my cards. I am sending my Mom her very first embosser from PSA Essentials. I embossed the flap of the envelope to complete the project.
Sweet and simple handmade gift. This project didn't take that long at all.
Hope you enjoyed this project. Your next stop is . Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget to follow PSA Essentials and BasicGrey blogs.
Here's the blog hop list.
- Basic Grey: http://blog.basicgrey.com/
- - http://abiteast.typepad.com/
- Mae Armstrong - http://maearmstrong.blogspot.
- - http://laylekoncar.typepad.
- - http://www.
- Angie Holden - http://www.
- - http://meganklauerdesign.
- Vera Yates: http://lingshappyplace.
- Jamie Cripps - http://jamielanedesigns.
- - http://nancyburke.typepad.com/
- Jeanne Streiff - http://inkypaws.blogs.
- - http://simplyrae.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer Holmes: http://www.simpleflourishes.
- PSA Essentials: http://www.psastampcamp.
PSA Essentials is giving away 2 Peel & Stick stamp sets & 1 PSA Stamper (MSRP - $55)
You will also receive one Plumeria & 1 Konnichiwa Basic Grey Paper Pack (MSRP $50)
a Rafflecopter giveaway