Photo Card Sizes
All work is done by me personally, guaranteeing you the kind of direct communication and attention to detail that the bulk websites cannot provide. There are no generic templates here, there is no mass production. Classic or contemporary, elegant or electric, I will ensure that your announcement has the flourishes that everyone, and most importantly, you will remember.
• 14 pt. High Gloss Cover - heavy duty cover stock ultimate shine
• 14 pt. Gloss Cover - Heavy duty cover stock with a soft shine finish
• 14 pt. Matte Cover - Thick card stock with an extra smooth feel and dull finish
• 100 lb. Gloss Cover - Thick cover stock with soft shine
• Kodak Photo Paper - Printed on archival quality and acid-free photo paper
• 50 envelopes - $5.00 (White or soft white envelopes)
• 100 envelopes - $10.00 (White or soft white envelopes)
• 150 envelopes - $15.00 (White or soft white envelopes)
• Free PDF proof of photo card, via e-mail with the design
• Up to three rounds of revisions
• email for Mae at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information
Here are my recent designs. Please keep checking my blog for design ideas.
Project: Birthday Party Invitations and Birth Announcements
Firstly, thank you so much for the birthday party invitations. Everyone was so impressed at how adorable they were! The Finding Nemo theme went over great and the birthday girl especially loved them! (She kept a couple and hung them up on her door so everyone would know it was her room and her party!) Secondly, the announcements for the new baby were AMAZING! Especially on the cardstock paper. I have had so many compliments about them and so many people asking me where I had them done. I have been giving out your name to everyone! And just in general, thanks so much for your quick turnaround time on all of this, especially the birthday party invites. I know I was asking a lot but you were able to help us get it done in no time. We will definitely give you a buzz when we have other things come up!
--Windy & Scott Aphayrath (Salt Lake City, Utah)