Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gift Tags

Personalized scallop edged gift tag measures 2"x 2". Tags are individually hand crafted and prepared by me personally. Gift tags are packaged inside a black take-out box with a gift tag.

Personalized Gift Tags
$2.50/sheet
• 12 tags per sheet
• Minimum of 4 sheets per order

Please note ribbon or string is not included.

Proofing Process
• Free PDF proof of gift tag via e-mail

Here are my recent designs. Please keep checking my blog for design ideas.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Hand Stamped Gift Tags
$3.50 for 10 tags
• Minimum order 10 tags
• Shapes - square, circle, oval, rectangle
• Styled Edge - scalloped square edge and scalloped circle
• Ribbon is included

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Project: Personalized Gift Tags
Mae Armstrong Designs has by far the cutest, coolest designs I have seen. I ordered gift tags in four different designs and they did exactly what I wanted - and so quickly! As if personalized gifts aren't enough - the packaging was just as cute as the items I ordered. I plan to get more gifts for friends and family.
Sheyenne Rodriguez (Raleigh, North Carolina)

No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin