Saturday, November 12, 2011

PSA Essentials Design: Thanksgiving (Entertaining)

Hosting a Thanksgiving dinner can be hectic with all the cooking you have to do. I found this simple and easy recipe you can add to your dinner table in minutes before dinner starts.

Project #2: Entertaining (Thanksgiving Theme)

EASY PUMPKIN MUFFINS

Ingredients:
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 c. oil
3 eggs
1 lb. can pumpkin
1 1/2 c. flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla

Measure all ingredients in a big mixing bowl. Beat together well for 5 minutes. Pour into cupcake pans (fill more than 1/2 full). Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

Optional: I mixed in cranberries and pecans for my share. My husband is not a big fan of fruits and nuts. I also topped it with cinnamon, sugar and whole oats.

I used silver foils and mini mason jars for this project. This project features the PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Country Set. Stamped the spoon on top of the pre-cut 2"x2" squares, punch holes, thread natural twine through and wrap around the jars.




Enjoy!

No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin