Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A few simple Christmas projects

I made these adorable homemade Christmas tags. I love my new Silhouette SD blade. I can't believe I was able to cut a 100 lb. card stock paper. It's truly incredible. I love thick paper and I just can't bring my self to using a thin card card stock. I also dug up some old Christmas stamps from my craft room and fell in love with them again. I knew there was a reason why I got them in the first place. I mainly used yarn instead of ribbon to attach my tags.









We also got in the spirit despite our hesitation of putting the tree up for the boys. This little Elf #1 enjoyed the Christmas lights and the sparkly ornaments.


My Elf #2 helped too! Took them one week of pulling some ornaments out. They haven't touched it since. 


I also sewed these cute reindeer felt ornaments. These are so easy to make and kid friendly too! I can't wait to make some more for next year. I just love the handmade ornaments. Takes a lot of time but love the quality.


I did majority of my shopping online. This box came from the Disney Store and the boys loved it. It was their first pretend house. I love the text on the box flap "big dreams".


These guys were so good at helping me run a few errands when we can to complete our Christmas list. They also played well at home on cold and windy days. I can't ask for anything more.

No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin