Don't you love getting a nicely wrapped present from a dear friend. This year I am taking it to another level and giving my wrapping a nice twist. I decided to make my own Christmas Labels and draw string bags.
Here's what you'll need:
- PSA Essentials "Treeo" Peel and Stick Stamp Set
- PSA Essentials Stamp Tool
- PSA Essentials Stamp Setter
- PSA Essentials Black Green & Pink Stamp Pad
- 1-3/8 " Circle Puncher
- 2" Scalloped Circle Puncher
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies - Labels 2
- Crystal Sticker Pearls - Natural Pearl - 3mm
- Pink Yarn
- Retro Fabric (from Fabric.com)
Pre-punch all your shapes, stamp the tree design on the white card stock (inner layer) and embellish with pearl stickers. Place inner circle on top of the scalloped circle tag and glue on top of the base label. There are a total of three layers for this project.
Cut the fabric according to the size of your present. On the front side of your fabric sew the Christmas label. Turn over hen start sewing all sides for your draw string bag. Add the pink yarn at the end and thread through the bag.
I found a cut pink tin container with a clear top. Perfect little storage for the bracelet. You can also fill the bag with shredded pink paper.
Here's the cute little draw string bag. I can't wait to give this gift to my friend.