Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome Baby Cupcake Toppers

I have developed an obsession with cupcakes. It's all because of Gigi's cupcakes. I created these special vanilla cupcakes for a dear friend. We wanted to say hello to the baby and bring Mommy and Daddy some sweet treats to enjoy.

I pre-cut the topper label and the cupcake wrap using my Silhouette SD. I also used PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Country Home stamp set for the little lamb image.


Stick the stamped label onto a wooden pick and finish off the cupcake with these lovely hand stamped toppers. This sweet design goes so well with the girly wrap. I packaged the cupcakes inside a cake box and lined it up with two doily papers.


I also made some extra cupcakes so I can share them with the boys after nap time.


Simple homemade sweet treat for the new parents.




1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Mae, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is and also to let you know that I am now following you. Please pop on over and visit my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin