Friday, August 3, 2012

DIY Flash Cards

Here's another simple and quick project. 

I created animal silhouettes and grouped them by numbers. Here's the template you can use so you can create your very own flash cards.

Click the images and print away. I used a card stock paper for this project.

After printing. Trim along the guides.
I stamped the corresponding numbers inside the circle tags using PSA Essentials stamp set. I also added a patterned star burst paper behind the stamped tag. Glue and assemble.
 
I organized the set before gluing everything. 
 Here they are ready to be enjoyed.
I used a craft elastic band to hold the flash cards.
My boys had a great time with this project too! I will be packing this for our next trip. I think this is such a great travel activity that doesn't take a lot of room. 


4 comments:

Lil Mama Stuart said...

I just posted DIY flashcards too haha. Pinning these :)

Beja {Howdy-Honey} said...

HAHA! I just commented on your blog, and she was the next one in the party, so I thought she was you!!!

I love both of your flashcard sets. I love making stuff you can buy from scratch. It just feels more special. I'm totally going to make my own cards!

Crafty Mischief said...

So cute!

Danielle Wagasky said...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know I featured you on Blissful and Domestic today. Stop by and check it out:>

http://www.blissfulanddomestic.com/2012/08/back-to-school-features.html

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin