Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Teacher Gift - Packaging Idea

Looking for an inexpensive teacher gift idea. I came up with this from browsing through Pinterest. Thought a little gardening kit would be perfect. I started by designing a printable gift tag. I created a blank circle for the stamped initials. I used PSA Essentials Archive Peel and Stick Stamp set for the initials. I also used the corresponding outer circle to perfectly frame the letters.
 Teacher Gift - Packaging Idea
























I punched a hole and looped through a pink and white twine.
Teacher Gift - Packaging Idea3

























It was fast and super easy. I am going to do a bunch more printable designed gift tags for my future projects. The stamps makes a fast personalized present.
Teacher Gift - Packaging Idea5
I picked a few items at the Dollar Store to create my simple gardening kit.
Teacher Gift - Packaging Idea2 
I stuffed the glove with all the goodies and wrapped the stamped tag. Perfect gift for any teacher. A simple way to show your appreciation.
Teacher Gift - Packaging Idea4
We can't wait to give them to our play school teacher.
Teacher Gift - Packaging Idea6
Visit http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/ for more ideas.

No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin