Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PSA Essentials Design: Entertaining (Halloween Theme)

My good friend Katie from Katie Cakes helped me complete this Halloween spread. She's so amazing at what she does and I was so thrilled when she agreed to help me with the cupcakes and cookie treats. It was a team effort. 

Following my previous post I shared the kid crafts Halloween treat bags and jello snacks. I decided to add them to our dessert table design. I used Skelanimals Thomas & Friends Peel and Stick stamp set for to complete the theme. 

Layered labels and stamped cupcake liners were made to dress up the fabulous chocolate cupcake with vanilla bean butter cream frosting Katie had prepared. Prepared the chocolate puddings and frosted chocolate cookies with white chocolate and piped the words with black glitter gel.

I used a left over black and white striped fabric and left the sides as is. We liked the rough edges to give it some character. I love using paper fans for back drops. It's super quick and easy to assemble.




No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin