Monday, May 21, 2012

DIY Housewarming Framed Art

Here's a homemade housewarming gift that will truly warm someone's new home. I started off with stamping "home sweet home" to the card stock paper. I used PSA Essentials Peel and Stick Archive stamp set. 





I pre-cut the labels. I have the black for the bottom layer and the top layer is a light brown card stock. I distressed the corners of the top layer. I stamped two bees using PSA Essentials Peel & Stick Country Home stamp set.



I also created a pink 3-d flower and attached it with a decorative pin. I also prepared beehives to complete the artwork. I arranged the layout before gluing everything.


I used foam backs for the beehives to give it additional dimension.


Frame and display. That's it! 

No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin