Thursday, May 10, 2012

DIY Mother's Day Gift

Mother's Day is coming up and I just wanted to add a few more handmade items before I ship my care package.

I started this project by cutting all of the tea tags using my Silhouette SD. Used a embroidery needle to string the crochet yarn through the tea packet. Loop through and knot the ends to secure the tag.



I also picked a favor box to hold the tea bags. 


Fold along the perforated lines and assemble.


After folding and gluing the box. I added a paper doily and glued it at the top of the box.


I also stamped a decorative tag and secured it with a three-ply pink crochet yarn.



Stuff the favor box and seal.


 I also created a matching Mother's Day card to match my gift.


I'm ready to pack my care package and send these handmade gifts to my Mom. 


1 comment:

Hank hendricks said...

like the gift guide..you turned out it beautiful..i appreciate you share it.

gift pakistan

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin