Wednesday, May 9, 2012

From the Kitchen of Mae

I met my friends last week for a quick lunch. I wanted to surprise them with my homemade Cinnamon Swirl Brioche. I have been working through the book called Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day. This gave me enough courage to actually try the recipe I've been meaning to try. I also stumbled upon this recipe from this cooking blog http://barbarabakes.com/2012/04/cinnamon-swirl-brioche/. I just followed the portion about braiding the bread and the whole thing looked so professional.



Before leaving the house. I created a quick tag and cut a mason jar using my Silhouette SD and stamped the center with PSA Essentials Peel and Stick custom stamp. I added brown yarn around the rim of the jars to dress it up.


I wrapped the brioche using a brown craft paper and tied it with a brown yarn. Super simple and who doesn't like freshly baked bread right? 


No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin