Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Jewelry Party

I recently hosted a Stella & Dot jewelry party for my friends and decided to also showcase some PSA Stamps. I created these adorable cupcake toppers using the PSA Peel & Stick Smirk Martini Mix stamp set. 

I started by preparing the scalloped circle tags. Stamped, added a gold pearls and mounted them on bamboo skewers.
I also paired the decorative stamped toppers with paper rosettes.

 
I also created a simple black and white banner to match the toppers.







I also decorated mason jars with matching paper tags.

Here are the jewelry my friend displayed during the party. We enjoyed trying jewelry and the stylist recommendations.






Overall we had a fabulous night. Visit http://psastampcamp.blogspot.com/ for more ideas.

No comments:

You might like these stories:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin